FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL
The Ask: Fidelity National Financial (FNF) wanted their office designed completely distinct from their BPO counterpart. FNF wanted a corporate approach for its three locations in Bangalore itself that would house 2500+ employees.
The Approach: We created the look with a smart combination of plywood, paint, and patterned rubberwood. The volume of the space was increased by exposing the services.
• Uninterrupted glass surfaces virtually extended the interior space
• Distinct colours of the carpets helped in demarking various spaces
• The ceiling colour was chosen to be grey to particularly expand the interior spaces visually
• The lobby got a lively appearance with various linear and abstract patterns
• The bay areas were made to look diverse yet harmonious andenjoyable
• Executive workspaces were made functional yet neutral and calm
• The community areas were designed to offer strong visual encouragingproductivity